The DP 12 Shotgun Pump-Action.
Standard Manufacturing is a U.S.-based company. producing firearms that are not only high-tech, effective and powerful, but also impressively modern in design.
Best known for their award-winning DP-12 shotgun model, they also provide various handguns, rifles, and other shotguns.
They support these firearms with equally innovative and stylish accessories and optics.
Standard Manufacturing Features and Specifications:
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Dual-Barrel Bullpup Pump-Action
- Loads Two Shots With Each Pump
- Inline Feeding
- Barrel Length: 18.75″
- Chambers: 3″ (Allows For 3 Or 2.75″ Shells)
- Capacity: 2 Chambered 14-Round Magazine
- Rails: 2 Picatinny Rails: 7-Slot Bottom Rail / 34-Slot Top Rail
- Stock: Synthetic, Includes Rubber Recoil Pad With Dual Spring Loaded Recoil
- Grip: Co-Molded Non-Slip Rubber
- Forend: Composite Foregrip
- Receiver: 775 Pre-Hardened Aluminum Billet
- Safety: Ambidextrous; Button Located On Each Side
- Bottom Load/Ejection Port
- Ambidextrous Pump Slide Release
- Sling Attachments: Front Attachment, Stock Swivel Attachment
- Overall Length: 29.5″
- Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum With Thermal Coated Receiver
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (Unloaded)
- Finish: Black