Kershaw Launch 11 Automatic Knives Features
Light, airy, and lightning fast, the Kershaw Launch 11 is destined to be high on your Want List. It shares high-performance CPM 154 blade steel and an anodized aluminum handle with the rest of the Launch series.
But for the Launch 11 we gave the knife a straight profile and added touches like a bronze-anodized titanium pivot trim ring, an attractive handle cutout, and an integrated backspacer. A reversible, slimline pocketclip makes it even easier to EDC this lightweight auto.
Launch 11 Automatic Knife Specifications
- Made in the USA
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle; see-through cutout and integrated backspacer
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
- Opening: Push-button open
- Lock: Push-button lock release – Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up) – Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Features: Bronze anodized titanium trim ring, integrated backspacer with lanyard tie-off, weight-relieving handle window
- Steel: CPM 154, black-oxide BlackWash finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized
- Blade: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed: 3.8 in. (9.9 cm)
- Overall: 6.75 in. (16.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
NOTE: DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK THE LEGALITY OF THIS ITEM IN YOUR STATE PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER. LEGALITY OF AUTOMATIC LAUNCH KNIVES VARIES GREATLY FROM STATE TO STATE.